“If we can help just one person refuse to accept false limits, we’ve made a contribution.”
Your support will be converted into books, school supplies, clothes, and necessities needed to help these kids rise above the circumstances forced upon them.
You can be a kid’s hero for $40.00 (US) a month, or team up with someone else and be a co-sponsor for $20.00 (US).
Which one are you? You’re a click away from making a difference.
(For safety/privacy purposes we no longer post pictures of the students. Thank you for understanding.)
Žegena is 14 years old and in 8th grade.
– She lives with her mother, aunt, her sister, and three cousins. In a one bedroom flat.
– His mom is working, but must pay off a debt before her money can be used elsewhere.
– In an all-too familiar scenario, her dad is nowhere to be found..
– If this sounds like Teodora’s story, you’re right. They are sisters.
– Žegena loves school and is looking forward to getting into high school in September.
Jovana is 12 years old and about to start 8th grade.
– She lives with her parents and siblings in a Rome ghetto.
– Her dad is an auto mechanic, but with unemployment among Roma men up to 50%, work is rare.
– She loves math, but her dream is to run her own beauty salon.
– Finishing primary school is a huge step in this culture.
– Jovana loves school.
– Jovana already has a half-sponsor…for just $20.00 you can be her other hero!
Alexsander, Stevan, Zegena, Aleksandra, Stefan, Jasmina, Filip, Nevena, Kristijan, Miljan, Dimitrije, Aca, Elvira, Sanela, Vesna, Igor, and Teodora are sponsored!!!!! Thank you to those who cared enough to care!!!!
The Propel Initiative Inc # CH49002. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. 1-800-HELP-FLA (435-7352) www.FloridaConsumerHelp.com
“The Propel Initiative is a qualified 501(c)(3) organization. All offerings or donations of any kind are deductible under IRC section 170(c)(2). Unless otherwise noted and in accordance with IRS regulation, you agree to relinquish control of the donated funds to the discretion of this charity.”